What is the procedure for induction of CISF?
- On receipt of request from a client, terms and conditions are sent.
- Client pays the survey fee.
- On receipt of Survey fee, a joint security survey of the facility is conducted by CISF and management officials.
- Based on the joint survey, requirement for manpower, accommodation, transport and other administrative/operational equipment and stores is assessed.
- Formal requisition is furnished by the management; required numbers of posts are then sanctioned by MHA.
- Concerned management is then required to
- Remit security deposit of 03 months pay per head and
- Complete pre-induction facilities (PIF) such as provision of accommodation, communication, transport gadgetry etc.