WELCOME TO CISF
The Central Industrial Security Force came into existence in 1969 to provide integrated security cover to certain sensitive public sector undertakings with a strength of only three battalions. The force has since grown into a premier multi-skilled organization with a present strength of 1,73,355 personnel. The CISF at present provides security cover to 355 establishments through the length and breadth of the country. The CISF also has its own Fire Wing which provides services to 112 of the above establishments.
The CISF security umbrella includes India’s most critical infrastructure facilities like nuclear installations, space establishments, airports, seaports, power plants etc. In addition, the CISF also protects important government buildings, iconic heritage monuments and the Delhi Metro. The CISF also has a specialized VIP Security vertical providing round the clock security to important protectees.
- Rectt. of AC/Exe through AC-LDCE-2022(875 KB)(11.05.2023)
- Issue of provisional inter-se-seniority list of head constable(GD) for the year-2022(2.3 MB)(08.05.2023)
- Recruitment of ASI/Exe(LDCE)-2021(571 KB)(03.05.2023)
- Providing of manpower to Commando Conversion Course(CCC-32)(1.9 MB)(01.05.2023)
- Appointment of officer is BOS division of MEA on deputation basis(114 KB)(28.04.2023)
- Inter-Se-Seniority in the rank of Asstt. Comdt/Exe for the year 2018(5.6 MB)(19.04.2023)
- CCS(Leave Travel Concession) Rules,1988-Fulfilment of procedural requirements(1.1 MB)(12.04.2023)
- Declaration of Holiday on 14.04.2023(755 KB)(12.04.2023)
- Deployment of HC/CT(dvr) for security escort duties in Indian mission abroad(70 KB)(15.02.2023)
- Extension of period of air travel facility in respect of non-entitled personnel deployed in Kashmir Valley(770 KB)(08.02.2023)
- Inviting nomination for the post of Regional Commander to MINUSMA(642 KB)(07.02.2023)
- Nomination for the post of Police Planning Officer(P-4) to the UN Assistance Mission in Somalia(UNSOM)(385 KB)(31.01.2023)