WELCOME TO CISF
The Central Industrial Security Force came into existence in 1969 to provide integrated security cover to certain sensitive public sector undertakings with a strength of only three battalions. The force has since grown into a premier multi-skilled organization with a present strength of 1,63,590 personnel. The CISF at present provides security cover to 353 establishments through the length and breadth of the country. The CISF also has its own Fire Wing which provides services to 104 of the above establishments.
The CISF security umbrella includes India’s most critical infrastructure facilities like nuclear installations, space establishments, airports, seaports, power plants etc. In addition, the CISF also protects important government buildings, iconic heritage monuments and the Delhi Metro. The CISF also has a specialized VIP Security vertical providing round the clock security to important protectees.
- Deputation to Special Protection Group (SPG)(143 KB)(24.06.2022)
- Recruitment of ASI/Exe LDCE 2020-Conduct of written examination(14 MB)(16.06.2022)
- Recruitment of HC(Min) in CISF Examination-2019(22 MB)(11.06.2022)
- Deputation to the post of Deputy Director (Security) in NTRO(49 MB)(06.06.2022)
- List of 13 candidates called for RME scheduled at CISF NHCC Hospital, Mahipalpur, New Delhi wef. 06.06.2022 onwards(101 KB)(31.05.2022)
- Conduct of PST/PET and MET of CISF AC LDCE-2022(1.9 MB)(25.05.2022)
- List of 85 candidates called for RME scheduled at CISF NHCC Hospital, Mahipalpur, New Delhi wef. 06.06.2022 onwards(33 KB)(24.05.2022)
- Result of written examination of CISF AC-LDCE-2022(1.3 MB)(06.05.2022)
- United Nations Police Advisor, D2 (854 KB)(26.04.2022)
- Provision of Manpower to Commando Conversion Course (CCC-29)(1.2 MB)(21.04.2022)
- Declaration of holiday on 14th April 2022- Birthday of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar (670 KB)(08.04.2022)
- Opening of National Scholarship Portal (NSP) for Student, pursuing Medical and Nursing courses (Fresh category)(584 KB)(01.04.2022)